Friday 26 July 2013

July 26th Progress

Bug fixes!

     Today I was able to fix several bugs that I have come across. Including XP gain glitches, invisible NPCs in some situations, and the HUD in the loot screen. There were several other small glitches fixed but it's too many small things to list.

     Anyways, the midnight attack system is done as far as I know. I have been testing it and haven't come across any bugs yet that I haven't been able to fix easily. I will be talking to my brother Skye (Skyepilot2) and asking him if he is available to make a background for the midnight attack system in which case I will be able to move on with development.

     Next thing to work on: I will be spicing up the combat system a little bit, speeding up AI turns and fixing issues with weapon accuracy, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment