Wednesday 10 July 2013

July 10th NPCs

Today I implemented more NPC features including casual NPC conversations with different dialog. I also spent a bunch of time developing a movement system for the NPC survivors. They will casually walk around a bit and stop and look towards you when you go to talk to them. It is set up so that any NPC can have quests once they are added to the quest list. So far I have implemented 3 of the 6 new survivors that will be walking the town, and there are still a few small fixes I would like to do. One fix that is quite important is an NPC position tracker  so when you leave the town and come back, NPCs will be where they were when you left (rather then resetting to defaults). Tomorrow I will finish the NPC development and move onto décor within stores as well as adding the already drawn store clerks.

-Tgb
Don't forget to email me at RenewalTheGame_Support@hotmail.com to answer any questions about development, or to SIGN UP FOR BETA!  

No comments:

Post a Comment