Thursday 27 June 2013

June 27th Progress [Stores Purchase Functionality Complete]

So I have been working hard all day and have finished off with some very promising results, as well as some screenshots to keep you up to date. As you know I wasn't able to complete the store feature in just one day's work, however it is now completely finished and looking pretty good if I do say so myself. A special feature I threw in was the purchase of multiple items at once, making it possible to purchase ammo in bulk. This feature also has a clickable bar to skip ahead and back as much as you want for the amount you are going to purchase.

Without further ado here are todays screenshots:





 
 
For this weekend I plan to complete a total of at least 50 items. Including weapons, foods, and resources. I am writing out a list tonight and will give myself from tomorrow until Sunday to complete all 50. If I finish before Sunday I will continue to finish up with some other things that need to be done with the game before it is ready for beta.
 
-Tgb
 
P.S. For any questions, or to sign up for Beta, please contact me at RenewalTheGame_Support@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment