Monday 15 July 2013

Beta V1.0 Release!

I have not been updating the blog for the last couple of days simply because I was just fixing up all of the little issues I have come across before beta was ready. However it is here, and if you would like to see what is new why not try it out for yourself!

Beta version 1.0 is now complete. Links to the download(s) will be emailed to everyone who has signed up for beta. I did some testing on compatibility for the game as well for when it comes to OS. The following OS's are guaranteed compatible with Renewal Beta V1.0:
Windows XP (1)
Windows Vista (1)
Windows 7 (1)
Windows 8 (1)
Mac (2)

These 2 versions are both uploaded online and beta testers will be receiving a link to both. I am not sure if the windows version or Mac version will work on any other OS's as I do not have access to any other OS's... however you may feel free to test it out if you would like to.

It is not too late to sign up for beta, if you would like to be directed to the beta downloads please contact me at RenewalTheGame_Support@hotmail.com and you will be added to the beta list! All feedback is welcome and encouraged as I will need a bit of insight as to what needs to be done for Beta V1.1. I have a small list of criteria but I will need any bugs reported to me through the contact information above. There may be some that I have not came across at this point in time.

-Tgb

P.S If it would be easier to contact me through a facebook page or twitter page please do say so as it would be a simple thing to create for the good it may do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment